1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $35 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Mears Park Place is a pet-friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
- We offer underground garage parking. Please contact the leasing office for more details and availability.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
It has been more than 2 years since I have moved to Mears Park Apartments and I have nothing but good experiences with every part of living here!- Martha L.